Friday, December 9, 2011

Tomorrow is Another Day...

Those of you who lifted me up in prayers and thoughts yesterday...thanks :)  I got a pretty good night's sleep last night...something I think I desperately needed, and today is indeed another day.

I'm still a little "down," but I think I'm on the mend now.  I'm hoping I can wean myself back onto my meds soon...going to try tonight and see if I can keep them down and how it goes.  I'll probably end up sleeping away most of my time until I get used to them again, but hey, I probably need the sleep anyway ;)

I will always miss Ruby, and I will always feel a piece of me is missing and that in a way, she was "stolen" from me, but it really does get a little easier as time goes by. 

So now its time to plan some fun things for the kiddos for Christmas...think I might get the plain popcorn out of the cupboard and show Bekah and Katie how to pop it in a boiler on the stove, and maybe make some popcorn garlands for the tree...they'd get a huge kick out of it I think...and I'm going to make white chocolate covered pretzels tonight or tomorrow.  We ALL love those (except Bekah, who hates all things chocolate...strange child LOL).

Merry Christmas, ya'll :)


No comments:

Post a Comment